Every week I bring you a new “How To”. Some are simple. Some are more complicated. Some are by me and some are by my gorgeously creative Guest Posters. I do hope you find something to inspire you! If you like a Guest Post, do go and visit that person’s site to show your appreciation!!!
I am always look for Guest Posts, so if you are interested leave a comment or drop me an email on info (at) redtedart (dot) com. I am always happy to do “exchanges” too. Just let me know what you would be interested in!
Here is a summary of posts in reverse chronological order!
Red Ted Art’s How To’s
- Teddy Amigurumis or Cute Crocheted Teddy (Guest Post by Clara at Amieggs)
- Easy Coasters – A lesson in Clay (Guest Post by Jane at Fired4U)
- No Sew Tee Rescue, make a new Tee out of an old one (Guest Post by Helen at icklebabe_com)
- Super Cute Flannel Cupcake (Guest Post by Anjie at PomPom Emporium) – stocking fillers, baby showers or new home gift!
- Tactile Felt Donuts
- Delicious No Sew Lavender Bags
- Make Scented Playdough
- From T to Halterneck (Guest Post by Amanda from Unique Snowflake)
- Felt Strawberries & Gingerbread Men (Guest Post by Aly from Life’s Laundry)
- How to make a No Sew Tea Towel Kid’s Apron
- Easy & effective Fish Pinata
- Simple but effective paper frames (vlog)
- How to make a Flower Pom Pom (guest post by Anjie from PomPom Emporium) – simply gorgeous – use as wedding decor!
- How to make a Paper Envelope
- How to make a No Sew Bib (out of an old shirt)
- How to make a Fabric Mâché Bowl (from old scraps of fabric!)
- How to make a Paper Flower (from newspapers) (guest post by Nicole from Made by Nicole)
- How to make a Paper Boat (vlog)
- How to make a Paper Cup (vlog)
- How to make Swedish Hearts (Paper Baskets) (Guest vlog by Lina)
- How to make No Sew Bunting
- How to make a Balloon Poodle (vlog)
- How to make Seedling Pots (out of newspapers) (vlog)
- Funky comic party bags (Guest vlog by Ali)